We’ve written about general strategies for using vehicle wraps before on this blog. This time we would like to flesh out some specific strategies you can use as to where to drive your vehicle or fleet of vehicles to have the maximum ROI for your car wrap campaign. Here are some ideas that could turn your car into a marketing machine.
- Local or state fairs: Most cities, towns, villages and counties host fairs during the warmer months of the year. This is also true of state fairs. Find these events – which are usually posted online – and drive through the parking lot during the busiest times.
- Parades: Do you love a parade? Well, many people do which is why you should consider driving your car in the vicinity of parades near you. Additionally, you may even be able to enter a parade as a local sponsor which will increase your visibility. Try contacting the local organizers of the parade to find out if your company can be a sponsor.
- Utilize rush hour: An inconvenience for most of us, rush hour can be a boon for companies that use vehicle wraps. Think about it. People are frozen for minutes and possibly even hours at a time and are thus able to view every detail of your advertisement.
- Business conventions: Parking or driving near a business convention is a particularly effective strategy if you are a B2B company. Moreover, you can also make valuable connections with businessmen in your area at such events.
- Concerts: People of all ages attend concerts and driving your vehicle near one is a great way to expose your company to potentially millions of new customers. Moreover, by knowing who will be performing you can hone your marketing strategy to specific groups.
- Attend trade shows: Trade shows are another way to fine tune your marketing campaign as you focus on clients with specific interests. Who knows? Your signage may be attention getting enough to be the talk of the convention.
There you have it. These are strategies that may increase your exposure to potential customers. Being in the right place at the right time could grow your business and put you in public view. However, it all starts with having an attractive and eye-catching vehicle wrap. Our custom vinyl signs help in this regard. You can design vinyl lettering online that will begin to cause a stir for your company.