All small business owners face the following problem – how to make their business stand out from larger companies that have great resources than they do. Many have discovered that guerilla marketing is the solution for small business owners with big aspirations but who have modest budgets. Guerilla marketing puts your products in front of the buying public in creative and sometimes provocative ways. What is guerilla marketing? Guerilla marketing means doing something interesting or creative to promote your business as opposed to simply using large sums of money for marketing. Our vinyl lettering in Texas is designed to be used by people who have modest budgets but who want to compete with the big boys (and gals). Here are some tips and tactics you can use in order to get as much exposure as possible for minimal cash!
- Launch a contest: A well thought out contest can give you tons of exposure you may not otherwise have gotten. You can decide on almost any prize that someone else may value. The reward for you will be greater visibility for your business. Finally, contests are an excellent way to build an email list.
- Give away products: Another way to harvest email addresses is by giving away products to potential customers. The cost of one item will likely be much less than the value of an email address.
- Use car window lettering: With car window lettering you can promote you business everywhere you go 24/7. Also, you can hire other people to simply drive their cars with your lettering on it for a minimum price thus growing your exposure.
- Host a free webinar: There are some free webinar services that can help you put your business in front of customers who have expressed an interest in your product or service. As it so happens, webinars are huge right now and ideal for people who do not have much money to spend.
- Targeted flyer dropping: With this one you have to use some strategic planning as to where to leave your flyers, business cards, etc. Flyers can still be effective if they are targeted to the proper demographic for your product or service.
- Be clever: Even big businesses are getting in on the practice of using the outrageous to get people’s attention. This means that as a small marketer you must be even more creative with your ads.
In short, the limits of guerilla marketing really are just the imagination. Try to be creative but remember to respect the law and not to damage personal or public property. Our company provides vinyl letter, boat lettering, window lettering and vehicle lettering all of which can be used in your guerilla marketing campaign.