Think about all the time that you’ve spent in your vehicle going back and forth to work, running errands, going to and from vacations, etc. Now, think about all the cars you’ve seen passing by you as you commute back and forth to work or when running errands or when going to and from vacation, etc. You’ve probably noticed that you’ve seen a ton of advertising during your commute. That is because vehicle wraps, as they are called, are an effective way to reach customers for small and large businesses alike. In fact, according to the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA), 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers. This fact makes our car window lettering a useful guerilla marketing tool for your company. Here are some specific ways that cheap custom vinyl lettering on your vehicle can help your business.
- Wrap size and colors are customizable: Whether you are planning on adding our lettering to a small economy vehicle or van, we have the right letter size for you. You can easily customize size, shape and font to fit your vehicle.
- Vehicle lettering allows you to reach a larger, more diverse audience: Depending on where you car (or fleet) is, you can extend your message into new territories at a cheaper cost than most other forms of advertising. Vehicle lettering based advertising allows you to produce tens of thousands of impressions per day.
- You get more bang for your buck with vehicle lettering: Compared to the costs of other kinds of advertising such as TV, radio, etc., vehicle wraps are far more economical. Moreover, while a radio or TV ad is ephemeral, vehicle lettering lasts as long as you desire.
- Vehicle wraps create a high ROI: Some customers report an almost instant increase in sales when using vehicle lettering based advertising. We cannot guarantee this will be the case with your product or service but we can promise to provide you with eye-popping, attention getting lettering that can only increase public awareness of your brand.
- Vehicle lettering bypass restrictions placed on billboards advertising: Rates, timing, and availability are all stumbling blocks when it comes to companies wanting to purchase billboard ads. With car lettering you control all these factors.
In short, vehicle lettering makes sense for companies that want to expand their reach and explore new markets. It also makes sense as an economical alternative to other kinds of advertising that is more or less monopolized by the big guys. Thus, our lettering can help your business grow in uncounted ways.